Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tim has been Dylusioned.....

....well and truly.

At yesterdays journal class the students were once again doing my bleach out treatment. And once again I felt the urge to use the latest designs from the Tim Holtz collection. The Blueprints, drawn by MJ.

As you can see from the results I have made them my own, lol. Sorry about that Tim...!!!

These are the Halloween set








and these from the Christmas set





All available HERE including this compilation set...in case you can't make your mind up which you prefer, lol


Ok I am going now to prep for my 3rd day of Art journaling...seems you all can't get enough...today it's the beginners.!

Enjou xx

9 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Fabulous!! loving the skulls.....my favourite! Have a great class x
big snogs

kazx

Sue said...

Inspired once again! Hope you're having fun at your classes.

Unknown said...

Love these technical drawing stamps. You've certainly made them your own!

Georgie Horn said...

swooning for those stamp sets!

Kathy Eddy said...

Oh what fun! I wish I was one of those lucky beginners! Your stuff is so amazingly fun and quirky!

texasbarb said...

LOVE what you've done with the new stamps...truly Dylusion'd!!!

Thank you for the bleach out video!! Super cool technique! I tried it and LOVE it!!!

Miranda said...

this stamp set is high on my wishlist. love the skulls
fabby creation again Dyan
hugs
Miranda

Michelle Webb said...

I had a brill time, great to see you again, I put my two calendar backgrounds on my blog too, but not finished em yet. When I came home I had big plans for craft room shinannigans but ended up nursing a neglected kitten, poor thing. Michelle x

Miranda said...

cool cool cool, love the skulls
hugs
Miranda

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott