Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Workshop Preview Day - 17th March!

We are holding our next workshop preview day on Saturday 17th March 9-5pm. We will be previewing our latest workshops for April, May & June 2012. Workshop teachers include Dyan Reaveley, Kate Crane & Sandra Hall .
We will also be holding 4 taster workshops on the day taught by Dyan, Kate Crane, Sandra Hall & Kaz Hall. The workshops will run for one hour and will cost just £5. They were very popular last time, so make sure you get your place while you can!
You can see details and book your place - HERE

Any new workshops booked on the day will receive a 10% discount

Happy Crafting
Art from the Heart

The shop and studio will be open 9-5pm and you don't have to book on a class to attend. If you are already attending the GNPE, we are just a 5 min trip up the road - Pop in and see what we have to offer!





6 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Woohoo! Sounds great :-) What time is Kaz doing her class? I might want to go! Come to think of it .. what time is my class??!!! x

Debbie said...

Look forward to calling in to see you all. We are at the GNPE and plan to visit like we did in September, looks like you have some lovely new products from CHA too.
Might be calling Friday 16th, but if not see you on Satuday 17th. Debbiexx

ellen vargo designs said...

wish I could pop over! would be FAB! Hope it's a great day for all. xxx

Siobhan Brignull said...

wish I could be there, but it is my birthday so will be ordering my present from you soon..x

artwolf2009 said...

I wish I could participate in one of your workshops, but they are a little bit far away from Munich.
I have seen your tut on the ghosting technic and since that I can´t stop myself and getting my hands dirty. Thank you so much.
I hope one day you have online classes.
Have an inspirational time,
artwolf2009

sara j said...

OMG...I am so jealous...wish I could be there!!!!Urumph

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott