Monday, November 23, 2009

Better late than never...!!!


Yayy I am getting Blogger to work at last..!!! Apparantly there are new settings that I didnt know about which will make it easier..Its still taking a while as I am typing this after a large glass of wine. Wine in the afternoon you might ask..!!!! Well its my fellas birthday today and hes home. Yes miracles of miracles he is here.
First I need to thank the lovely Kirstiwithani for the blog award she gave me over a week ago. Very apt for me yeah.



I have to answer the following questions with one word. Wtf...??? Me one word.??? Ok here goes.



1.. Where is your cell phone? … bra

2. Your hair? … cool

3. Your mother?… Dead

4. Your father?… Dead

5. Your favourite food? … chocolate

6. Your dream last night?… Xrated

7. Your favourite drink? …Tea

8. Your dream/goal?…happiness

9. What room are you in?… bedroom

10. Your hobby?… life.

11. Your fear?… blindness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… Greece

13. Where were you last night? …bed

14. Something that you’re aren’t?… normal

15. Muffins?… No

16. Wish list item? … tummy tuck

17. Where did you grow up? … I havent

18. Last thing you did?… blog

19. What are you wearing?… nothing

20. Your TV?… no

21. Your Pets?… no

22. Friends? … priceless

23. Your life?… mad

24. Your mood?… manic

25. Missing Someone?… not today

26. vehicle?…anything

27. Something your not wearing?… anything

28. Your favourite store? … FCUK.

29. Your favourite colour?… black

30. When was the last time you laughed?… now

31. Last time you cried?… yesterday

32. Your best friend?… Su

33. One place that I go to over and over? … work

34. Facebook?… yes

35. Favourite place to eat?… bed

So there you go I managed most of them.....

Rememnber I told you about Bens tash for prostrate cancer. Well the beard came off to leave the most disgusting moustache ever, as was intended...





Here are the photos from Saturdays workshop. We had a fabulous day even though we overran by an hour,lol. We were making Christmas tags. Each one a different technique... The students were fabulous.

Here from L - R  Margaret and Michelle                                                                                                 
                                                                                              



Julie and Eunice                                                                                                                                       



Emma and Karen                                                                                                                                   



Lynn and Liz                                                                                                                                         



Sandra and Chris                                                                                                                                   




I love my mate Sandra to death, she is a Northern Soulie and an absolute darling... She brought me the most gorgeous Zetti inspired Santa ornament.                                                                                                  




Sunday was the painted sledge workshop and due to illness we were down to 3 students.   But what a great day we had. They amazed me with the way that they picked up the painting. They were naturals .

Heres Jane                                                                                                                                              




And Cath                                                                                                                                                  




Heres later in the day                                                                                                                             







And heres the final result.                                                                                                                             





I,m sorry if things are all over the place on here, but I,n sure I will get used to it eventually. Right I,m off to sing Happy Birthday .!!!                                                                                                                           

Enjoy  xx                                                                                                                                                   
 
                                                                                                                    

8 comments:

olive said...

you are all over the place today... i thought you'd gone off men!!! glad you had a great day. Ciao Olive

The Scrappy Tree said...

Love the sleighs! Too cute! Want one!!

Kirsti said...

Yep you definitely are all over the place quine... Took me a minute to realise that 'Kirstiwithani' was me...lol... stupid mare(that's me not you)...have a great week.. Love Kirstiwithani...x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Well having read all your answers I'm real impressed by your self control. Also a little worried coz I don't remember having all them questions, they must have got lost while copying them all over, Oops lol

Luv Dee xxx

Darcy Marshall said...

Your phone is in your bra??? that's hilarious.x

Virginia said...

Hi Dyan,

Loving one word answers - that's so difficult I don't think I could manage this! The tag class looks fab and the sleighs look absolutely amazing! Glad you've got blogger to behave and hope you have an amazing Tuesday

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Thankee, thankee, thankee so muchly hun.

Luv Dee xxx

JaneyB said...

What is it about moustaches that make the wearer look downright purvy! The replies to your quiz? Well I would agree with some and as for the others? What can I say!
Down to the nittygritty - the painting the sledge class. It's my fav class I've ever done, I never thought I would enjoy painting so much. I was completely lost in the perfect moment, and it's all down to the inspirational fabby dabby tutor! Yes, the very same one who answered the quiz!!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott